Hermetically sealed solvent cleaning systems for precision metal parts
Distributed by Alliance Manufacturing, Inc.
Hermetically sealed industrial cleaning utilizing organic solvents constitutes the most advanced technology where the goal is to achieve the highest quality cleaning results. Firbimatic precision cleaning systems are available in standard and custom models and are designed for use with a range of chemistry such as aliphatic hydrocarbons, modified alcohols, and chlorinated solvents.
Advantages of a Firbimatic cleaning system:
- A process completed under vacuum in order to ensure total integrity of operation
- Negligible emissions into the environment (significantly below the limits of international VOC Directives)
- Greater than 99.9% reduction in solvent consumption when compared to previous generation technology
- Exceptional cleaning and drying results for use in a wide range of applications including automotive, aerospace, electronics, and precision industries
- Complete elimination of all surface contaminants such as oils, grease, wax, and particulates including machine debris and swarf
- Surface cleaning with clean (distilled) solvent during every cycle
- Vacuum drying within a hermetically sealed environment
Firbimatic Metal Cleaning Division belongs to the F.M.B. Group of Bologna, Italy.
Request a Quote
Let our team configure the right parts washer for your application.