Why Choose Alliance?
Ease of Maintenance
- Safe, unobstructed access to all process zones (“Full-Access” canopy)
- Convenient tank accessibility with hinged clean-out doors and sloped tank bottoms
- Quick-release spray nozzles
- Slide-out upper and lower spray manifolds
- Drop-in style heating elements
- Efficient water filtration
- Stainless steel fabrication
- Corrosion-resistant materials
- Brand-name components
- Robust design
- Energy efficient, sound attenuating fiberglass composite canopy
- Aesthetically appealing and easy to clean
- Engineered per customer application
- Innovative designs that adapt to change
- Easily interface with system integrators and automation devices
- Ability to meet customer electrical and mechanical specifications, floor space requirements, and more
- Many optional accessories available
- Experts in manufacturing industrial parts washers for over 20 years
- Hundreds of machines in the field
- Qualified staff using latest technology
- In-house controls engineer
- Numerous repeat customers
- Timely service
- Cleanliness testing to verify performance
- Environmentally friendly detergents
- Concern for the success of our customers
Alliance Manufacturing’s Patented “Full Access” Canopy
Alliance Manufacturing is the only manufacturer of parts cleaning systems which offers safe, unobstructed access to all interior areas.
U.S. Patent No. 5,630,435
- Unobstructed interior access: Canopy segments are easily removed for complete, safe, unobstructed access to all interior zones for ease of maintenance and process adjustments without the need for a hoist or tools. Other manufacturers offer hinged “gull wing” doors which potentially expose employees to injury.
- Corrosion resistance and durability: Fiberglass composite is strong, durable, and long lasting. It resists attack from water and commonly used cleaning detergents.
- Thermally efficient: Insulative qualities improve heating efficiency and reduce operating costs. The overlapping joint design prevents steam and moisture from escaping without the need for gaskets or seals.
- Sound dampening: Provides a quieter, safer working environment.
- Aesthetically appealing: Molded shape is visually appealing and easy to clean.
Please select the links to the left to view information on our products.