Alliance knows that critical access points for periodic maintenance is necessary to ensure your parts washer remains in top condition. An integral component of the Alliance aqueous part washing systems is the “Full Access” Canopy. Providing total unobstructed interior canopy access, Alliance Manufacturing was awarded U.S. Patent No. 5,630,435 for this breakthrough design. Several advantages of this feature include:
- Full Access – Canopy segments are easily removed for complete unobstructed access to all interior areas allowing easy process adjustments and maintenance.
- Corrosion Resistance – Fiberglass materials resist corrosion or attack from water and commonly used cleaning detergents.
- Durability – Reinforced composite design creates a strong, durable construction.
- Thermally Efficient – Insulative qualities of fiberglass improves heating efficiency and reduces operating costs.
- Sound Dampening – Sound attenuating characteristics of fiberglass provide a quieter working environment.
- Aesthetically Appealing – Molded shape and texture are visually appealing. Multiple gel-coat colors and striping packages are available.