Utilizing our manufacturing capabilities and expertise, Alliance offers a variety of contract manufacturing and job shop services at our facility in Fond du Lac, WI. Our east central Wisconsin location allows us to efficiently serve northeast and southeast Wisconsin as well as the greater Fond du Lac County area.
Our contract manufacturing and job shop services include:
- Parts Cleaning
- Dunnage and Tote Cleaning
- Glass Beading
- Electrical Panel Building
- Sheet Metal Fabrication
- CAD Services
Our aqueous parts cleaning service includes a wide range of applications including:
- Machined, stamped, drawn, lapped, turned, cast and welded parts.
- Cast iron, mild steel, stainless steel, aluminum, brass, bronze, copper and plastic materials.
- Removal of contaminants such as machine coolant, cutting, stamping and drawing oils; metal chips and other particulate; long-term RP compounds.
- Cleaning capabilities include use of environmentally friendly, neutral and alkaline water-based detergents; water-based rust-inhibitors; heated or ambient re-circulated rinse; final de-ionized (DI) water rinse for applications in which a spot-free finish is required; ambient air blowoff and heated drying.
- Cleanliness level verification (both mass and particle size) is achieved by Millipore testing procedures and analytical measurement.
Alliance will provide cleaning of dunnage trays and totes on a regularly scheduled or occasional basis. Dunnage cleanliness should not be overlooked as parts are often held to tight cleanliness specifications, but are then placed in dirty trays or totes. Control your entire process by shipping and storing your products in professionally cleaned reusable containers. Our reusable dunnage and tote cleaning service includes:
- A variety of containers such as trays, totes, bins and baskets.
- Plastic and metal construction.
- Removal of oils, coolants, dirt, dust and other particulate.
- Washing, rinsing and drying stages as required.
Electrical Panel Building
Alliance builds electrical control panels, operator consoles and junction boxes in our dedicated panel shop to customer specifications for a variety of industrial applications. Our panels meet NFPA 79 standards and utilize PLC and relay-logic controls from a variety of customer specified manufacturers including Allen-Bradley, Telemecanique, Mitsubishi, Siemens and others. Our capabilities include:
- Building panels to customer supplied specifications and drawings
- Control panel and electrical circuit design
- Enclosure painting
- Assembly, wiring and labeling
- PLC, HMI and servo programming
- Electrical drawings, schematics and related documentation
Machine Rebuilding and Retooling
Our machine reconditioning and design modification service can be an effective cost-savings measure in preparation for new or revised production requirements. Our application engineers will assist you in cost and feasibility evaluation. Depending on the scope of the project, the work can be performed in our factory or at your location. If you are considering upgrading a used parts washer, contact Alliance.
Our capabilities include MIG, TIG and arc welding of stainless and mild steels. Our highly skilled welders have experience with both custom fabricated weldments and high volume, repetitive parts.
Our painting service includes application of industrial grade enamels in our 14’ x 10’ x 10’ enclosed, ventilated industrial spray booth with a 9’-8” wide x 7’-6” high door opening. We also offer pre-paint surface preparation operations including sanding, grinding and aqueous cleaning and degreasing.
Alliance offers glass beading of stainless steel parts, housings, vessels, weldments and other items. Our 14’ x 20’ x 9’ enclosed, ventilated blasting booth with a 11’-10” wide x 7’-8” high door opening is well equipped for large and small items.
Sheet Metal Fabrication
Alliance has established excellent working relationships with several highly skilled sheet metal fabricators in Fond du Lac, Brown, Outagamie, Winnebago and Calumet counties. Due to our volume buying, we are in a unique position to offer sheet metal fabrication at affordable prices. Fabrication services include laser cutting, shearing and forming of stainless steel, cold rolled and hot rolled steel.
Our engineering department utilizes AutoCad 2007 2D software to provide mechanical design services including:
- Conversion of blueprints to CAD drawings
- Sketches and hand-drawn items converted to electronic format
- Mechanical and electrical drawings
Contact us with your service requirements and we will promptly provide a quotation.